Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hello world!




Oh great, another blog! This will be my 4th or 5th blog (I've lost count by this point) so you may ask, why start another? Well, I'm a software developer fresh out of college, and I've just gotten my first "real" job. I've had 3 internships prior to this, which have given me great experience in VB.NET, ASP.NET, and JSP programming (along with many associated technologies - Oracle, SQL Server, Javascript, Apache, IIS, and lots more). I'm doing stuff on a daily basis that I think I might want to come back to later, along with stuff that took me a while to figure out through various message boards - so I'd like to document it here. My hope is people will find my blog through web searches and be able to use the information immediately because it is presented in a clear and thoughtful manner, with great attention to detail. I have a lot of pride in what I create, and I hope you can share my enthusiasm as well. Without further adieu, let's get technical!

No comments:

Post a Comment